Are Wavecom products (hardware and software) secure against cyber attacks?
Absolutely. All our products are cyber-hardened and run without an internet connection. Our software products run under an offline license dongle, i.e., it works on any isolated systems without network connections. Our hardware products run with a built-in key in the hardware itself.
As of V 11.0 the decoder software will decrypt secured communication of some
important modes, e.g. DMR, NXDN . With this capability encrypted message will be output in clear text and secured voice will be live audible on the speaker -- an essential function in real-time signal intelligence.
Other improvements in
this release are:
- Phase plane display in APCO-25.
- Symbol plane display implemented in NXDN and dPMR.
- Real timestamp display in DMR and TETRAPOL can be switched on and off.
- Revision Wavecom classifier. - Significant improvement in DMR decoding and protocol extension.
Wavecom will soon launch a decryption feature in their decoder.
This feature will first be implemented in the NXDN decoder. With this feature an encrypted voice signal will be deciphered to a clear voice and live output to the speaker. Otherwise it can only be processed to an unaudible voice.
We have release Wavecom Decoder Version 10.2.0. Main
features in this release are:
- DMR with
"Symbol Plane" display.
- TETRAPOL: each frame is displayed with a time-stamp at the time of decoding. With this method we can verify that 50 frames are decoded per second. The similar feature is implemented in DMR decoder as well.
- Significant improvement of FT8 mode.
- General improvements.
Demo-Videos .mp4 (decoded public info, messages maybe a bit outdated....)
1-W-CODE and SDR Data File Analizer
2-W-Coud and WiNRADiO G39DDC
4-FAX SITOR-A PACTOR-2
5-Sample some 10 different code
6-ALE CW PACTOR-2 DBPSK DQPSK B8PSK D16PSK
7-INMARSAT via W-COUD
8-GW-FSK GW-PSK GW-OFDM SITOR-a SITOR-b PACTOR-III
W-Sat-email-Decoder, also as Linux Version
We have made a Linux version for our W-Sat-email-Decoder. This Linux application is running on Ubuntu 18.04 and other usual Linux systems. It has the same functionalities and GUI appearance as the Windows(R) version.
All "work-arounds" e.g., via a VM environment are not necessary anymore — W-Sat-email-Decoder Linux runs on a Linux system, true and real.
Two Simultaneous Decoding Lines Running on W74PC
We extend the most useful hardware decoding feature — two lines simultaneous
decoding — to the W74PC card. As already done with the W-PCI and W-PCIe decoders
cards, the user can connect two different signals to two instances and
decode and analyse at the same time.
There are four independent channels on a W74PC card; they are grouped as channel #1 and #2 & channel #3 and #4.
Please refer to the brocures W74PC. This feature is also available in the complete systems W74LAN (compact PC system).
All users holding a W74PC card can acquire a second license key to use this feature. Please contact us and indicate your card serial number SN#.
We have released V10.1.0 for our decoder W-CODE, W74PC, W-PCI and W-PCIe.
Main features in this release are:
- New mode FT8.
- Significant improvement of TETRAPOL and DMR decoders.
- Improved Spectrum Analysis (W-SA) module.
- Reviewed and updated HF-ACARS (HFDL). With the outstanding quality you can decode long-distance transmission.
In Europe you can decode HFDL signals from the Oceania.
- Display time stamp in 1 ms resolution.
- Various other updates.
Authorized customers may request the new version
Authorized customers may request the new version
Quantum-Leap Release W-CODE Version 10 with New Spectrum Analysis Tool (W-SA)
W-CODE Version 10 can be regarded as a "quantum-leap" release. This version includes mainly a new spectrum analysis and signal detection tool — W-Spectrum Analysis (SA).
Main features of this analysis tool are:
- Detect and measure all signals in a selected bandwidth (4k, 24k, 48k and 96kHz).
- Measuring parameters are signal center (Hz), bandwidth (Hz), level (dB) and detection confidence (in percent).
- Each signal can be detected in detail containing a number of sub-signals with their parameters.
- Available in FFT and FFT/Sonagram displays for all radio bands (HF, VUHF and SAT).
- Detected signals and their sub-signals are marked with their parameters in the display.
- All results are delivered on the XML remote control interface (XML RCI) for third-party development.
- Detected signals can be saved with their time-stamp as an XML file for database compatible display and analysis.
- This is a licensed option and is available to W-SPECTRA as well.
Other features in this release are:
- Substantial improvement of TETRAPOL, using the optimal soft ML decoding for data and voice frames. Enhance the voice quality to get comfortably audible output.
- Significant improvement of the equalizer in CODAN-9001 (Codan compatibility mode). Improvement of QAM decoding in MIL-188-110B and CODAN-3212.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
W-PCIe-LAN MK2 (black series)
W-PCI-LAN MK2 (black series)
All Wavecom decoders and applications run under WIN-10.